An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced QA Manager to join Acceler8 Clinical Research, a fast-growing global, full-service clinical research organisation (CRO).
The role offers the opportunity to work within a dynamic, international CRO. This varied and exciting role allows the successful candidate the opportunity to develop and grow within our expanding company, supported by an enthusiastic and knowledgeable team.
We are seeking an experienced QA Manager to join Acceler8 Clinical Research to lead the Quality Assurance division and to be responsible for the development of the Quality Assurance functions of the company. This position will report to the General Manager.
- Develop and improve the Acceler8 Clinical Research Quality system
- Further develop Acceler8 Clinical Research/The CQA Company
- QA consultancy
- Develop and execute a Clinical Quality Assurance programme within Acceler8 Clinical Research
- Maintain Acceler8 Clinical Research’s ISO 9001 certification
- Collaborate with other members of the Management team to develop the company
- Promote Acceler8 Clinical Research at professional meetings and conferences
- Participate in team and company meetings/training as required
- Host regulatory inspections and client audits
- Develop and participate in a vendor audit programme
- Develop and execute an internal auditing programme
- Prioritise and Implement Acceler8 Clinical Research objectives
- Ensure productivity targets are consistently met
- To develop and maintain quality documentation including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with sponsors
- Ensuring smooth study start-up
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a science subject with prior GCP, GLP or GMP auditing experience preferably in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment (minimum 2 years) of planning, performing and reporting an audit. The candidate will also have managerial/leadership experience. Excellent knowledge of the requirements for compliance in clinical trials is required along with a very strong understanding of the clinical process, a full driving licence and a willingness to travel (50%).
Acceler8 Clinical Research has offices in the UK, Australia and Singapore. We operate throughout Europe, North America, South America, India, China, Africa and Australasia. Our expanding company provides clinical trial services and support to the pharmaceutical and medical device sector.
Acceler8 Clinical Research offers the opportunity to work on clinical trials of real scientific merit, genuinely working in partnership with our Clients to help deliver new treatments for unmet needs. Working within a highly motivated team, you can make an impact and see your talents rewarded.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join Acceler8 Clinical Research. Our employees are vital to our success and we are seeking candidates to join our company and grow with us.
As a progressive organisation embracing the work/life balance, we offer fantastic opportunities for personal development and advancement as well as competitive salaries, company pension scheme, private healthcare, share options, and life insurance.
Any offer of employment will be subject to the successful candidate holding the right to work in the UK.
WE ARE SORRY BUT WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM RECRUITMENT COMPANIES
- prior GCP, GLP or GMP auditing in pharma/clinical trial: 2 years (Required)
- Managerial Experience (Required)
- planning, performing and reporting an audit: 2 years (Required)
- quality assurance auditing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Field Based
- Driving (Required)
Please email your CV, together with a covering letter, to email@example.com