An experienced clinical project manager is crucial to the success of any clinical engagement, pre-empting hurdles, keeping the project on schedule and within budget. Our project managers are at the heart of our clinical team, co-ordinating the many elements to a well-executed study.
Project management responsibilities include:
- Project needs assessment and contingency planning
- Overall project planning and communication planning
- Resource allocation and team management
- Risk assessment, tracking and management
- Budget development and tracking
- Management of project timelines and deliverables