Specialist knowledge from our team to yours
Comprehensive, effective training is the cornerstone of all successful businesses. Acceler8 Clinical Research offers quality pharmaceutical development, education and training to leading CROs, pharmaceutical, biotechnology companies, clinical study sites and academia.
All our trainers have worked in the industry and have the experience required to deliver comprehensive, practical and up to date training. These training sessions can be offered at your own facilities or we can host the training at our offices in Cheshire (UK), Melbourne or Singapore.
Acceler8 Clinical Research offers a number of comprehensive training programmes, all fully customizable, including but not limited to:
- The clinical research process (Phase I – IV, Ethics Committees: their role and making applications, regulatory approvals, clinical trial document development, site initiation, project management, data management and statistics, pharmacovigilance, site closeout)
- Regulatory legislation and guidance including:
- EU regulations and directives
- GCP (Good Clinical Practice), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) guidelines
- Drug development and discovery
- CRA training (introductory, advanced and refresher courses with real-world exercises)
- Regulatory Inspection Preparation training
- Clinical Study Report writing
- Serious breach investigation and reporting.
- Quality Assurance Systems